Thank you for your support and the brilliant response we got from your most recent questionnaire!
Your feedback is very important to us. At Timbercroft we are constantly striving to give your children the very best education we can, our doors are always open (not literally that would be dangerous :) ) to your feedback. Over the past couple of years we have made many changes as a result of your feedback, for example:
- A wider range of activities for after school clubs
- Regular coffee mornings to share information
- We built a new sports and games area in the school
- Parents evening times have changed to make it more convenient for working parents
- We have changed our report formats
- We now have an email and text system
- More competitive sport against other schools
- Increased availability of the senior leaders before and after school
Remote Learning survey January 2021
Once you child becomes part of Timbercroft they become part of a family. Every child matters, every need is met and as a team no problem is eft unsolved. Timbercroft is a happy and safe place to be.
My son goes to this school. It is a wonderful little school where the ethos is about the children. Very community spirited. Certainly recommend it for your little ones.
I like Timbercroft school for my sons because the school has a great support system when it comes to extra support for children who need more help with their learning. I have had great help from teachers and the SENCO for speech and language and my sons are happy being at Timbercroft. It shows that Timbercroft staff have helped because of their progression and how their learning has improved each and every time. Good job Timbercroft School!